Your web browser is not compatible with this site.
Here is a list of services that will help you manage affairs after the death of a loved one.
Death Certificate, Wills and the estate
- Notify Centrelink
- Allow for a bereavement allowance (Centrelink)
- Allow for a bereavement payment (Centrelink)
- Apply for a bereavement payment (Department of Veterans' Affairs)
- Apply for a rental grant
- Apply for a mortgage relief loan
- Apply for a bond loan
- Apply for the National Rental Affordability Scheme (NRAS)